Social Engineering Training: Deceptions and Defenses
In this Social Engineering course participants gain the knowledge to defend against social engineering deceptions that threaten organizational security. Participants will gain the social engineering awareness to learn what is a social engineering attack. Participants will learn to prevent data breaches by learning the motivations and methods used by social engineers to access sensitive data and exploit organizational vulnerabilities. Gain the skills to implement procedures to defeat deceptions, and mitigate personnel vulnerabilities with this social engineering awareness course.
Duration: 3 Days
- Defend against social engineering deceptions that threaten organizational security
- Plan and evaluate security assessments for human weaknesses
- Promote vigilance and implement procedures to defeat deceptions
- Mitigate personnel vulnerabilities with security awareness
- Measure participants’ organization’s preparedness for attacks